CMHA Mid-island members:
- Provide hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness.
- Support specialized services across the mid-island community.
- Join a movement to build a community of hope, support, and inclusion for people with mental illness.
- Show they care about mental health in BC and in your community.
Memberships have benefits that include:
- A voice in the future direction of CMHA through the opportunity to elect the governing board.
- A subscription to CMHA Mid-islands newsletter, 1 in 5, which is published three times a year.
- A free seat in safeTALK our 1/2 day suicide prevention training.
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions journal.
Visions is an award-winning quarterly magazine that brings together many views on mental health and substance use. The journal is written by and for people who have experienced mental health or substance use problems, along with their families and friends, and service providers in BC. Visions was first published by CMHA BC in 1997. Since 2003, Visions has been produced by the BC Partners for Mental Health and Addictions Information—a group of non-profits working together, which includes CMHA BC.
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
Memberships expire March 31 of each year, but right now, to celebrate turning 100, memberships bought before March 31, 2018, are valid until March 31, 2019.
You can become a CMHA member or renew your membership by emailing Memberships.